Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Key Chains

I am not a key chains collector but over the years I still keep some of those that I think have been out of production or hard to find in the market.

Here is the pic that shows 3 of those that I never used but keep them as part of my collections.




My sister bought the one on the right in Switzerland some 11 or 12 years ago and gave it to me as a souvenir. I don't remember who gave me the one on the left bought in New Zealand.

I got  a Wndows 2000 key chain (the one at the center of this pic) from one of my ex-colleagues 15 years ago. I wonder how many people in this world still run Windows 2000 operating system on their PC.

Do you know what key chains do I use for all my keys such as car keys and door keys? Just the key rings. I hate carrying bulky stuff in my pockets. Feel uncomfortable and burdensome to me.


Brent Dixon of  Georgia, USA has collected more than 41 thousand non-duplicated key chains and most likely still the person who hold the the world record ( Guinness World Records) for the largest collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment